New Jersey transit bus service is being suspended system wide until further notice. For more info feel free to contact New Jersey Transit. * Customers should travel only if absolutely necessary.
* Before starting your trip, visit njtransit.com for up-to-the-minute service information. This information is also available by calling (973) 275-5555 or from broadcast traffic reports.
* Sign up for free My Transit Alerts to receive travel advisories for your specific trip via email or mobile device. Visit njtransit.com/mytransit to enroll.
* Allow plenty of extra travel time. Delays and service changes are possible.
* Use extreme caution when walking on exposed sidewalks, parking lots or station platforms and when boarding trains and buses.
* Listen closely to public address announcements at stations for late-breaking service information.
* If you park, ensure your car is stocked with a snow brush and ice scraper so you can clear your car upon returning to the lot.
* Report slippery or unsafe conditions to bus operators, train crews or NJ TRANSIT staff.
* Local jurisdictions are responsible for clearing bus stops. Local residents can help their neighbors by shoveling the bus stops along the sidewalks near their homes so that people are not standing in the icy streets while traffic is passing.